Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Redirecting inbound line to an specific extension o group 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mautas

IS-IT--Management
Feb 21, 2007
AR
Hi,

I need to what OMs should I use to redirect all the incoming calls from an external line to a branch (DNR?) or group of DNRs.

Thanks in advance,

Mauricio.

Hallo Mauricio,

I hope you want this .

an external caller dials DNR 350, but you want then to make a call at 450, or all calls to SSV with 0 to 199;.

ASDGCV: <route>, <original number>, <converted number>;

ASDGCV:<10>,350,450;

ASDGCV:<10>,0,199;

It is possible, if there no Supervisor, redirect "0" to an DNR or Group.

It is also possible to convert an 'empty' digit string. After receiving seizure over the trunk line,
the empty digit string is converted and the dialled digit is appended to the resulting digit string.
ASDGCV:10,,199;

The convertet number must be true in the incomming tree.

with erdgcv:<route>; you will erase all convertions for this route, it is not possible, to erase only one.

Look at LOBOUND 031, with DIMDAT:0,31;
it meens max number of incomming digitconvertion on route

Another way to redirect all, ore some indialed numbers, is to work with the routeoptions.
incomming option ddi barred check must 1, and all DNR that must to be redirect have FCM 09.
in tone and ddi option you can say, wat shall the PBX do, if a call comes in, when unsuccessful DDI call. Its possible to Operator or nightextension. They can rerout the call.
Also for all calls to unasigned DNR.

Please tell or ask, if you want more information

I hope it is usefully

regards
please tell me, where you come from

Werner [pipe]

Hi Werner,

I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Where are you from?

First of all, thank you for all your valuable answers to my questions.

This time I got lost into the explanation. Perhaps I was not clear, or may be what I need to do is not so easy to achieve.

This Philips system has room for 6 analog telephone lines, of which 4 are used by actual telephone lines, 1 is attached to a Fixed Wireless Telephone (FWT) and 1 is still vacant.

This vacant line will be soon connected to a box to answer the calls at the door of the company. This box emulates a phone line so what I basically need is that when this box "rings" make it ring at a determinate extension where it will be answered (there they will pick up the call and ocassionally dial a code to open the door and let someone in). A more advanced implementation will require the call to ring in a group of extensions. A yet more advanced implementation will require to selectively ring according to the time of the day.

I got lost into your last explanation. I can't tell if what you answered goes in the direction of what I exposed in this post.

Thanks again,

Mauricio.

Hi Mauricio,

I am from "east"Germany, from a town called Schwerin.

To your problem. I understood your question so, that there DDI-Calls to redirect.
Now it looks so, you have a ALC with 6 circuits?
Please send me via Mail a plan or copy of dokumentation of the box.
I think, in germany other funktions possible.
Whitout knowlegde the funktion it is difficult.
Please send it to wernergo@yahoo.com
Its verry helpfull if you send me also the RTRIEV-files
I will answer as soon as possible

regards

Werner [pipe]

Hi Werner,

I don't know what ALC stands for but I guess it should be something as Analog(!)Line Card or something alike (yes the lines are analog). The system also handles a digital E1 line but I guess that has nothing to do with what I need to solve.

We have a problem here... I don't have any docs of the system. The company that installed it didn't give anything so we depend on them. I found in the Internet a OM manual and with the answers I got from you in here I could do simple tasks like managing traffic restrictions at extensions...

I also ignore what the RTRIEV-files are. If you tell me how to get them I will.

Thanks for you attention,

Mauricio.

Hi Mauricio,

to make a RTRIEV ( get the data of PABX )

block all changes

BMLOCK:;
mautas;
RTRIEV:;
BMLOCK:0;
mautas; to reset the blocking

it makes on the LBU01 ( its like a HDD of PC ) two files
or01vx.pom where x is 1 to 9
pr01vx.pom where x is 1 to 9

copy these files if you have a diskemulator to your PC

cpyfil:lbu01:eek:r01.pom./,pc01:;
cpyfil:lbu01:pr01.pom./,pc01:;

this makes that only the actually files will be to copy.

If you have made any changes in the system, you should make a safe all data
like wrote bmlock:1 and then

GEBUMI:;

bmlock:0;

Good luck

its 22:15 (10:15pm ), I will go to bed. I must stand up at 04:20 to go to work.

By

Werner [pipe]
ps i dont smoke! since 6 years, but I like pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back