Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Redialing in a Dialog 3212

Status
Not open for further replies.

anticristo

Technical User
Sep 8, 2007
VE
Hello all.

I got an MD110 BC12 and some extensions KL1 can't redial whit ***. How can I check this attribute?

Thank you!

Last number redial with *** only works with external calls, and only if a trunk was actually siezed.

I suspect that the problem is not that those extensions can't use ***, but that they may be restricted from calling the originally dialled number.

Good luck,

Dave Strang

Dstrang, as you said, only works whit external calls and all extensions can do it except two. I've burned my head trying to figure out what could happen since those extensions has never been changed or modifyed. How can I check these restriction you say?

Thanks!

Hi Anticristo!

I think - two extension has another category, and you use LCR, and direct LCR CODE access not possible in the CDCAT table.

Peter

If the extensions have an External Follow Me active then the last External Number Redial doesn't work.
This is due to the fact that the number for ECF and the number for ENR are stored in the same location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back