Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recurring Meetings 1 hour ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

chakram8

Technical User
Feb 29, 2004
US
Hi,
I'm running Outlook 2003 on Win XP machines with Exchange 2000 on my SBS 2000 network.

Recently we noticed that our recurring meetings on our public calendar have jumped one hour ahead starting in July. I can not seem to find a cause for this as when you open the appointment all of the information appears correct.

Has anyone even heard of this happening? Any help would be appreciated.

thank you,
debbie.

What time zone are these meetings set up as? Outlook will adjust for time zone if the two parties are in different time zones. If I set a meetings for 2PM Central time, and your are EST then you will see the meeting as 3PM.

Hope this helps.

My boss has WinXP on his desktop and Outlook 2000. His meetings jump one hour ahead as well. He is in central time on desktop and meetings are in Central time zone. Is there a setting we must set to synchronize the times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back