Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

recurring appointments, with a twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjtechjmf

Technical User
Nov 19, 2007
US
I want to add a recurring appointment to my Outlook 2007 calendar, which I can do. Here is the problem, I want the name to change with each week.

Example: I want to add and appointment for Tuesday, December 22 that recurs every Tuesday after that but I want the name of each recurring appointment to be Week1, Week2, Week3....

Any chance this can be done?

Thanks for the reply. I've downloaded VB 2008 Express and have started playing with it. I'm not sure it will do the job but everyone I've talked to has said to try VB.

If, while playing with VB 2008 Express, you have any questions re VB for Microsoft apps the best place to ask them is in forum707. That forum has some excellent members that are more than happy to help with VB questions.

Hope this helps.

Please help us help you. Read Tek-Tips posting polices before posting.

Canadian members check out Tek-Tips in Canada for socializing, networking, and anything non-technical.

Thanks for the advice. I've been over there poking around already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back