Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recordings not staying recorded in VM Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

HantzT

Technical User
Feb 24, 2014
CA
Hi Guys,
My Setup [IP Office Server Edition Ver. 9.0.4. Linux OS (1 Primary Server, 1 Backup Server, 2 V2)]

I'm having issues with the recordings in Voice Mail Pro. It's not the first time i'm having this issue but it's starting to piss me off even though it's not always happening.

Sometimes when i'm trying to record a message for a module in VM Pro it's recording just fine. So when later I try to re-record it still records fine but 60 sec. it rolls back to what it was before. And it does that to matter how many time I re-record it.

I,also found out that when it does that if I try do go to the Administration Menu - Preferences - General F9, the menu won't come up. I have to restart VM Pro other wise I'll never able solve the issue.

So it looks like my primary server is fetching back the old recording from the backup server. Has anybody experienced that before. I have been experiencing that since 9.0.0 & 9.0.1 & 9.0.3, system has been reinstalled many times and now I'm have the increasing urge to swing the damned server with an Axe.

I hope someone can point me in a direction where I'll be able to solve this issue once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back