Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recording announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

robonix

IS-IT--Management
Nov 12, 2002
JP
Hi All

I have a S8700 V11 and a VAL-ANNOUNCEMENT board. I have a .wav file for one announcement which I have to upload in to the VAL-ANNOUNCEMENT board.

Any of you guys know how to do it?

Thnx in advance

Robonix..............

You need VAL (Voice Announcement over LAN) Manager software.
Should have come with your VAL board.

Susan
Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer. - Mark Twain

Hi All ,

I am trying to restrict outgoing call on a PRI trunk which is accessed using TAC , basically I need to restrict only International Calls , any suggestions on how to implement this would be appreciated .

Thanks

Mahesh Nagrani

Hi Mahesh

what u need to do is create a seperate partition route on ur switch for international calls.

Pad ur dialled digits with a "112" or "113" or something unique.

For eg if ur TAC is 501.........then in order to dial out users should dial (501112+International number) or 501113+International Number). Create a seperate ARS for these dialled digits and u can restrict using Time of Day on COR of the stations.

I know it is difficult to explain but atleast u'll get some light on this.

Regds

Robonix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back