Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Record only customer voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmaksimo

Technical User
May 19, 2005
GB
I'm not new to Pbx programming but I received a request from one of our clients to setup a monitoring for only the customer voice and not the agents.
We' re using an Opt 61c with M2216 phonesets.
The solution we have in place for recording uses the obv port on those phones, and from what I can see the output is already "mixed".
Any suggestion would be really appreciated.

Thanks

you would have to look to a recording company to get this.

nice/witness etc

or you could make up an adapter to record on th ephone itself with a minidisc

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

thanks but in our company we already use nice and also a "in house solution" to record calls...we were searching for an option to record only one side of the conversation...

not without an after market 4 wire set, breaks down the transmit and rec to a four wire interface, haven't seen one in decades and they only worked on the analog side. the transmit rec is seperated internal to the switch but a little hard to make connections in the intergroup module

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

there is a gov recording product that records the tx & rx on 2 seperate channels so you on playback you would have customer on the left speaker and agent on the right.

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

thanks for your replies, any idea of where to find such products ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back