Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Record OGM message on TDA200 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali. Ibra

Programmer
May 1, 2021
SY
Hi for all panasonic people there..!
My friend have tda200 and he want to record OGM message in order to use DISA, but as he argue when he pressing *36 on master ext that does not work, yet he use master ext so anyone have a proposal..? I try this *36 on kx-ns500 and it work so is there is a different in tda200..?

Is there *36 in the numbering plan TDA200?

Yes.. There is.
Related to this topic is there is a feature in TDA series or in NS series that we can set in order to a void the ringing back problem in line that use DISA, until now i have a customer with kx-ns500 that complain from this issue and i try to set the CPC signal manual but with no avail.
In grandstream UCM there is a features called ACIM & PSTN detection that measure the incoming signal and resolved automatically, is there is a similar feature in panasonic.

1) See a question from Mike_K
2) Does your friend have an OPB3-card (TDA0190) with DISA/OGM (TDA0191) submodule or SVM (TDA0192 / TDA0194) submodule at his TDA200 system?
3) Does the COS of "master ext" have Manager permissions?

Check COS for master ext on TDA200, he needs to have permission to record OGM ( COS settings/Manager/ Maneger-Enable)
In newer versions of PBX, the Operator phone (usually the first digital phone) by default has COS64

There are no stupid questions, there are only stupid answers!

Very thanksful Mr Ired Mr kizo. the problem solved. It was about permission, the master was not set to manager so that is it, but the reringing problem also appear here as kx-ns500 system, so i dont know what i have to try, because i try previously but with no avail.

1) You can try to switch on either CPC-detection or Polarity Reverce detection in Port Prorerty of LCOT card. But in that case your telephony provider must to support and switch on the same feature at its' side.

otherwise...

2) You can try to solve a problem with PBX-internal tone detectors (see screenshot
DISA_ToneDetect_x3q6fm.jpg
)

Well.. It seems to me that this tone detection is new method, so do i have to increase or decrease this value..?

These timers must be set according to the "busy tone" of the telephone provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back