Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recommendation for new system

Status
Not open for further replies.

foosy

IS-IT--Management
Feb 24, 2005
US
Hello all,
I would like to get recommendation based on your experience for a phone system with the following requirements:

1. up to 10 CO lines and 50 extensions.
2. integration with exchange (unified voice messaging)
3. integrates with intercoms/ auto-dialers
4. can use IP phones and ananlog phones
5. ease of configuration (very important!)
6. Voice attendants, music on hold, call follow-up, etc...

I need it to handle 3 DIFFERENT offices (same building), where there is not going to be a receptionist.

Thanks !

happy to help. You can contact me at 702-325-5805 for free consultive advice. I don't care if you buy from me or not, just like giving sound telecom advice from my 16 years experience in traditional and VoiP Telephony.

Rich Cizmas
Voice Plus Networks
702-325-5805

Would like to know a bit more. If you would like some more information call me @ 1-877-366-6275 x 500. We have been actively involved with VoIP phone systems for over 10 years. Advise is FREE with no strings attached.

Derrick

Hello Foosy.

Your post has allowed me to make some contact and got some good insight on two VOIP Solutions I am considering implementing. My question to you is, did you manage to implement a solution and what was the deciding factor in terms of which solution you implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back