Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recall from blind transfer out of Nupoint callflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

sctmorse2

Vendor
Apr 9, 2013
US
Im blind transferring from a single key prompt in my nupoint callflow to a ring group programmed in the 3300. Everything works accept it doesnt flow to my overflow point programmed in my ring group as to hit the mailbox on that ext, it ends up bringing me back to the call flow menu. Ihave messed with almost all of the timer settings in cos and cant seem to gett it to fwd to the mb of my overflow ext in the ring group???

What is the extension of the ring group and the extension of the device with the mailbox.

The ring group is 7007 and the device w the MB is 2221

I will try that first thing in the morning. thank you for the suggestion.

Maybe try the MCD system option of maximum number of forward hops. Set this to a higher value. The system might stop call processing if it had reached its maximum.

Also if the nupoint mailbox you are forwarding to has a call flow, disable the try call flow first on the originating call flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back