Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RealWorld Accounting Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

montypitts

Technical User
Jul 12, 2008
US
I have been a RealWorld user since 1979 (good 'ole Radio Shack Days). My company has very successfully used RW6.0.1 for many, many years, and we're still totally happy with it.

In November, 2007, I purchased an ancient 8.6 upgrade from the owner of the former CompuAll, Inc. named Jim Clark. Clark is currently president of OpenPro, Inc., an ERP software mfg. I also purchased the CompuAll ERP module from him. Apparently, he was one of the West Coast's largest RW resellers.

The problem is that he is unable to supply me with the registration code to keep this software running. We have to go through a big rigmarole every two weeks to keep it going, and with 21 users, that's a major pain in the posterior.

Called MS and they said they don't know and don't care. Old issue they don't want to get involved in.

My question is: Does anyone have an old registration code that we could use to get this stuff running consistently? Any workaround? ANY ideas? I know Realworld is long-gone, but I am getting pretty desperate. Our old "B" code for 6.0.1 was B:MNTN910719011.

Please reply, as we're getting desperate.

We routinely upgrade users of the former RealWorld Corporation software with all their data to Passport Business Solutions (PBS) which adds many enhancements beyond 8.6 including GUI support, Windows printing, PDF archival of documents printed with email ability, ACH payments and positive pay in AP and PR, multi-year GL and up to 256 column F/S export to Excel, LINUX, UNIX and Windows versions with a thin client option for all environments, etc, etc. For more details see our WEB site, Thousands of companies use our software and are serviced by our outstanding partner channel throughout the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back