Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Realtime Monitoring Possible For Outbound Skillsets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDIvancouver

Technical User
Aug 8, 2011
CA
We're using Symposium CCM (running on v6, I believe). We have the ability through realtime reporting to monitor advisors and what's happening with their call.

I would like to know if it's possible to launch a realtime display that shows who is in specific skillsets.

There are the Skillset displays, of course, that show the available skillsets and agent status (how many, how many active, not ready, etc) and provides a hypertext link to the Skillset settings within Symposium. What I would like is a display that shows the skillset and who is logged in to that skillset on a realtime basis and - if possible - the status of that advisor (on call, not ready, etc).

My goal is to monitor an outbound (Contact Centre Multimedia) skillset - a skillset that an advisor logs in only if they log in through a softphone application (Nortel CCMM product) - so that we can better monitor who is logging in through softphone and who is logging in through the physical set. I do have active filters that show the agent and their current state, but that doesn't identify whether the agent is logged in through Softphone. I can run reports to determine amount of time was logged in through Softphone, but the realtime option is preferred.

Thanks for any input that could be provided.

Trevor Wilson,Call Centre Operations Analyst
Canadian Direct Insurance, Inc.

This can be accomplished with Agent Desktop Display (ADD) software on your computer, enter the ID of the agent in question, it will show the skillsets the agent is logged into (either scroll through them or list them depending upon how you configure ADD).

Another possible way (not sure about this and don't have a handy facility to test. I don't recall if this feature was available in release 6, but it for sure is now. If you click on the link to the skillset, it will show the skillset and the list of agents in that skillset with each agent's status (logged in or not). What I am not sure of is if it shows the are logged in, or logged into that skillset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back