Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Real Time Display Errors Symposium Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettinBye

MIS
Oct 3, 2003
US
I get an error "Real-time Display - 192168~1... Internal application error. Please contact your system administrator" while opening the Real-Time Display reports on newer(?) PCs.

The client version I am using is Ver 4.01.07 Revision 6.3. The system that I am installing is a Dell Intel Pentium 4 Processor 520 (2.80GHz, 1M, 800MHz FSB) with Windows 2000 or XP.

Any suggestions? How/where do I get patches?

Thanks.

You need the latest client patch to support memory > 768 MB. It is... SU11C; your vendor should be able to get it to you, at least that's where I got mine. That patch also provides a bunch of other fixes if I remember correctly. Hope this helps! -Matt

Matt H.
TMC - KCMO, USA

Matt,

Thanks for your help. It worked. In addition to your recommendation, I applied three additional PEP files that patched:

NS040107SU11C.msi
NS040107G017C.msi
NS040107G016C.msi
NS040107G015C.msi

Thanks!

Kent M.
Clearwater, FL

Glad I could help. Now good luck with your supervisors and those RTDs - they love 'em and hate 'em at the same time... -Matt :p

Matt H.
TMC - KCMO, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back