Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Real Time Display 30 line max

Status
Not open for further replies.

SympCP

Technical User
Nov 7, 2004
CA
Hello everyone,

I'm having a tough time working with SCCS Web Client's Real Time Display. When reporting at the application level, there are approximately 7 - 9 pages that appear. After looking around.. It seems that RTD can display a maximum of 30 lines of stats per page. Anyone know how to change this??we are an odd case where supporting approx 100 services, and would like all applcations to appear on a single screen.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
SympCP

Please note that we are running Release 4.5

Thanks,
SympCP

This could be simple but effective, change the resoulution on your desktop to a higher res? Try on a PC that can go higher than 1024x768, let me know how you get on?

Thanks Killian

NextiraOne Ireland

PS. It used to work with that fat client,

Cheers,

Killian

NextiraOne Ireland

Nope. Tried that..

The FAT client shows everything on one page but not the RTD using Symp Web Client.

Is there any settings I wonder in Symp Web to view a page in a higher res? Will get back to you...

Killian

NextiraOne Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back