Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Real exam Practice Questions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guwan

Technical User
Oct 28, 2002
CA
When I tried to get a technician job, all company asked me to bring A+ Certification. I know all stuffs about computer. but I couldn't pass the exam. Really you need to practice well for the exam. Finally I came to know a practice questions package called netqs( and used it. That was make me to pass the exams. Now i am working as a techcinian in a company.

I agree, and also I would steer clear of going to that link. As soon as I clicked on the link my browser completely shut down and put a notepad error message on my desktop.

I agree too - the link opened for me, but the sample Certification Test question linked to email them to ask a question?

then of course the buy it link I did not try.

"Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!"

-Adm. James Farragut

Stuart

I think Guwan's mastery of the English language gave me a pretty good clue... A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,CFOT,CCNT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back