Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ready to use Calendar Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

nissan240zx

Programmer
Jun 26, 2005
US
Hello All,
I am looking for a plug/play javascript popup calendar script.
I need the script which wont allow you to select day older than today and should also have an option in the code to switch it betwen US and UK calendar.

If you know of any site thats got it..please let me know the link.

Thanks in advance..

A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

should also have an option in the code to switch it betwen US and UK calendar.

The UK and US have the same calendar - months Jan through to Dec, with between 28 and 31 days.

Perhaps you want to change the output date format instead of the calendar?

Dan

Coedit Limited - Delivering standards compliant, accessible web solutions

[tt]Dan's Page [blue]@[/blue] Code Couch
[/tt]

Try the DynArch Calendar. It is customizable, skinnable and easy to use. There is a great "quick start" for people who don't want to read the docs, and a number of cut-n-paste examples. You can format the selected date any way you want. You can specify a subroutine to determine which dates are selectable. Many other options. We use it a lot.

And it is FREE!

Tracy Dryden

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
For you are crunchy, and good with mustard. [dragon]

Thank you all for your advice..

A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back