Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reading Software Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech3250

Programmer
Dec 18, 2006
US
I know this is a dumb question, but the customer has me all messed up..LOL!!! I was downloading the DST patch to a s8710 and when the patch was on the server I went to telnet in and did update_activate and the message was saying the patch was not for the software they have. The customer told me it was 3.0.1 and she downloaded the patch to her desktop. Well I looked at the software version in AIM and it said 13.01.0... Is this version 3.1.0? If it is I do not need to download a patch for it correct? Sorry for the numb question, just need someone to confirm I am right or not. Thanks guys and gals.

There is never a dumb question when it comes to DST, you are correct, that S/W version is 3.1.0 and you do NOT need to patch the system as long as your in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back