Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RE TME on Unix

Status
Not open for further replies.

uadmin

Technical User
Jun 13, 2001
GB
I have a problem now that when i loggin as userid tivoli and export my display ie :
export DISPLAY=&quot;<ip address>:0.0&quot;

Then run tivoli i get the following error message :

StExcepMsg:0007
An authorization error of type &quot;o_errs:0022 insufficient authorization&quot; occurred

Summary of possible error conditions:

&quot;insufficient authorization&quot; means that you have insufficient TME authorization to perform the operation

&quot;permission denied&quot; means that you have insufficient operating system privileges to perform the operations.

&quot;authorization information expired&quot; means that a task's authorization to run has expired

&quot;Kerberos ticket expired&quot; means that your Kerberos ticket expired and you must run kinit to get a new ticket.

&quot;Kerberos unauthorized request&quot; means that Kerberos has rejected the operation.

&quot;Delegation Credential failure&quot; means that invalid security credentials were used in the operation.

i have checked that the enviroment is seen by echo $DBDIR but can not see where the issue is as it mention &quot;Kerberos ticket expired&quot; which can not be true as this will run as root.
If someone could please help.

Regards
Simon

Simon Peter Wickham
Email: s.wickham@zoom.co.uk

It would appear that the uid, tivoli, is not mapped to a Tivoli administrator (which root is). Read about Tivoli administrators (you associate OS uids w/Tivoli administrators), check out the wgetadmin/wcrtadmin/wsetadmin commands.

This info is in the Framework documentation (available for free at Tivoli's website).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back