Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

re: some help with front page 2003 please

Status
Not open for further replies.

reble

Technical User
Jul 10, 2014
I just had a web page made for me using Front Page. My friend took all my info from my Tripod web page and put it on the new page at I need to make a few minor changes to it. I have all the web page, pages download onto my laptop. I am stuck on 1 thing. Looking at the navigation bar on the left, 3rd one down marked "Interests" in my web page. I want to change the file name to "My equipment list". I have figured out how to change the display name. The page property's line reads "file:///C:/reble/interests.htm" as the location for that page on my laptop. I have changed the file name it self to "my equipment list.htm". But I can't figure out how to change the location name from "interests" to the new name in the page properties for that page in Front Page. And right now when I click the page jump I get an error message saying file can't be found. That's the only thing that is holding things up from uploading the changes I made to my web page

Steve

I figured out the problem without anyone's help. [neutral] [nosmiley]

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back