Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RE: Problem with Can't load 'C:/Perl/lib/auto/Fcntl/Fcntl.dll'

Status
Not open for further replies.

garymgordon

Programmer
Apr 5, 2000
US
I have a Calendar script that is running on a Windows 2000 server that has Perl installed.

It runs other Perl scripts fine.

But, when I installed this Calendar script .. it seemed to run through it's test fine and told me everything was fine. But when I finished, and went to the main page of the calendar I get the error:

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Can't load 'C:/Perl/lib/auto/Fcntl/Fcntl.dll' for module Fcntl: load_file:Access is denied at C:/Perl/lib/XSLoader.pm line 75.
Compilation failed in require at E:\Domains\umcsummit.com\ line 32.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at E:\Domains\umcsummit.com\ line 32.

You can see my Perl info at:

You can access the page that is giving me the error at:

I am trying to find out what might be causing the problem and what I have to do to resolve it.

This script is supposed to run fine on Windows 2000 (and for other people it is) .. but I'm having a problem.

The Calendar program info can be found at:

If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I just need to know what's wrong.

Thanks,
Gary
Gary M. Gordon, LLC
webmaster@garymgordon.com
Certified Web Developer ::
Application Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back