Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Re-Installing NICE Voice logger

Status
Not open for further replies.

givo

IS-IT--Management
Feb 5, 2003
GB
After HDD failure, I had to make a new installation of Nice Log system. The problem is that I had new HDD smaller in size than the original one - therefore third partition used for audio files is smaller in size. After changing the number of "segments" (that are created in third partition during installation) in config file, installation was succesfull.
On the other hand, NiceSupervisor is reporting CheckSum error, and no recording is performed.
Are there any clues how to work around this or do I have to contact Nice?

TIA,

Ivo

Personally, I would contact NICE regarding this. The database is set-up with all sorts of weird and wonderful config settings - and im pretty sure disk size (i.e online storage time) is going to be one of those settings.

NICE probably thinks your HDD is corrupt and therefore is not recording calls onto what it THINKS is a corrupt hard drive !

Not something I have ever encountered, but would be interesting to see the results - last time we had a Hard Drive replaced it cost us a fortune ! Regards,
Chris Lynch
NICE Administrator
TeleTech UK Ltd
mailto:chris.lynch@teletech.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back