Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Re-imaged Call Pilot Does not Accept Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

dclake

IS-IT--Management
Feb 3, 2009
LC
Hi Guys,

I had a callpilot with a faulty hard drive. The hard drive was changed, imaged and restored from a backup but I am having problems getting call pilot actually working accepting calls.

I first noticed that none of the services were starting and went into services and got them starting but now I get an error message that "Call Pilot is unable to accept calls because the call processing services are not fully operational:
AML TSP
CallPilot Blue Call Router
Call Pilot Time Service"

All of these service are actually running.

Any ideas of what to check to get this up and running?

Thanks.

Have you checked to see if there is IP connectivity to the PABX?

Check LD 48... STAT ELAN

LD 137 STAT ELNK

ELAN was down.I have tried rebooting the entire pbx but link is still down.

Check to see if the vas programming and elan programming is still there, I have a customer that for some reason loses it elan programming that we haven't figured out yet. Only happens once a year. I suspected former tech hacking but could not prove it. It still happens after pw's where changed.

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti/UCx

Did a stat and both ELAN and VAS are there with correct IP.

Try pinging the PBX from the Callpilot, then ping Callpilot elan from PBX

I could do both before the reboot.

Do you have Symposium connected?

Sometimes you find that in LD 48, STAT ELAN that the devices come up in the wrong order, and it can cause issues.
It should look like the below:
.stat elan

SERVER TASK: ENABLED
ELAN #: 016 DES: SYMPOSIUM
APPL_IP_ID: 148 .195 .161 .132 LYR7: ACTIVE EMPTY APPL ACTIVE
ELAN #: 017 DES: CALLPILOT
APPL_IP_ID: 148 .195 .161 .133 LYR7: ACTIVE EMPTY APPL ACTIVE

Going a little further:

Have you checked the voice services into the CP? Either the MGATE or the actual L S C U where it is installed? Disabled?

Does the config of the circuits IN the CP match that of the PABX TN programming? If this is not an exact match between the 2 there are issues as well.

Really out there, but is the dongle installed?

Run the Configuration Wizard and re-install languages.

DFKSydney's question about the dongle is right on as well. If the dongle is missing or not readin properly, the Config Wiz will not run.

Good luck!

Jason T. Koval, NCTE, NCSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back