Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Re: how to make a full screen presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
How do I make a full screen presentation on all screen sizes when exporting authorware presentations onto a CD. After exporting as an .exe file I need the exe presentation to stay at optimal size or if need be with a black frame around it. That is how do I make it fit perfectly all the time. Without loss of resolution as well.

rainer_martin@hotmail.com
Thanks

Hi,
You have two options. Firstly you can use the cover ucd which will keep your presentation the same size throughout, or you can buy a program called set_res which sets the end users resolution when the program starts and re-sets it again at the end of the program.
The advantage with the cover ucd is that it is available free, and is packaged in the goodies/UCD folder on your Authorware CD, there is an example of how it works included.
However it just lays a black blanket on top of your desktop and runs your application over it, your application will not fill the screen.
I have the address of the company who sell the set_res, not me unfortuately. If you care to e-mail me off list then please do so at GolVallMM@aol.com
Good Luck
Chris

Hi,

Is there a possibility that someone can email me that ucd file, I have the trial version and I don't have a goodies folder or a cover.ucd...

If the goodies aren't to big, I'd like them all, but I definately need code.ucd but I can't find it...

math_00@hotmail.com

Thanks SO MUCH,
math

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back