Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RDLC Prints One On Page In My Office And Two Pages At Client Location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auguy

Programmer
May 1, 2004
US
Windows app, VS 2008. RDLC report renders to one page in the Report Viewer but prints on one page at my office and two pages at the client location. The report consists of a few list objects with a table contained in each of the lists. The list that gets bumped to the second page is the one on right with the Wing Ding characters in the table columns. I found that if I don't extend the list below the lists on the left, then those lists get moved down when the list on the right increases in height. Is there a different way of doing this, or do you think it's a report viewer issue, .Net, or something else? Please refer to uploaded RDLC image. Note: All of the reports I have tested are well short of a full page.

Auguy
Sylvania/Toledo Ohio

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=5bcd2f97-6aca-4489-a62b-752fe975fc85&file=RDLC_1.jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back