Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RDI works but when you call DID nr you get ringing tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

joonaskynstler

Programmer
Dec 12, 2005
EE
RDI works but when you call DID nr you get ringing tone not busy tone.

PBX has
VERSION 2111
RELEASE 23
ISSUE 47 +

When I tried RDI in Rel. 3.0 I get busy signal when I dial DID nr that has RDI.

In Rel. 23.47 when I call DID nr that has RDI I get ringing tone. When I TRAK this port in LD 80 I see that the number is IDEL.
So it seems that DID number is ringing inside the PBX but not on the TN.
Is there some parameter somewere what tells what to do whit RDI calls?

translate RDI? the rest i got.. did works? if i follow, how many digits are you getting and is this call inbound with the same number of digits.. is this inbound analog of digital? if it's digital, go back to 81 and trad x x the inbound trunk.. or go to 80 and enl msgi x the d, so you can see what digits your getting.. working around an ocean and a few unique terms so if i can help \, get back to me, have a good weekend

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

It is from CLS

(UDI) Station is not restricted from receiving DID calls
RDI Station is restricted from receiving DID calls

DID is working. I'am using 30B+D ISDN connection with three number sending and recieving.

My goal is to deny one numberi incoming DID calls.
CLS RDI is for that.
In releae 3.0 it works good giving busy if someone calls from city to DID number. In Rel. 23.47 when I call DID nr that has RDI I get ringing tone. It is not good because call rings somewere and nobody answers.

Is it just that release or something ;)

look at rdr data, but i would put that did in an idc table and run it to vacant number intercept or the console

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back