Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RDB???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperV12

IS-IT--Management
Mar 29, 2004
CA
There is a route designated on my system for paging, (81) someone has accessed it but not disconnected. How can I reset(forced diconect) or find out who is connected to fix this. Thanx in advance.

ld 21
ltm
enter enter..list trunk members will list all members of all trunk groups.. no onw here knows what was programed into your switch, each one is different, dependent on the customer's needs.. after you get that list ..

TYPE TLST
TKTP WAT or PAG or COT etc
ROUT 22
DES
TN 013 0 07 03 MBER 1

.. find your paging trunk, it usually only has one member, go to ld 32 and disu 13 0 7 3 enter enlu 13 0 7 3.. your tn will differ, if your in a opt 11, (on the wall) your tn will look more like 13 3..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I'm in a hospital with four paging groups and this happens to me a few times a month. I usually like to TRAC the TN before I DISU it so I can know who to give the dope slap to...

One thing I did was turn on the Forced Disconnect Timer you can set it for a minute or 2. I don't know of any pages that should last longer than that at least not here.

hawks,
Sounds like a great idea ! Where, how, did you do this ? I didn't see anything like that in LD14.

ld 16 under timer in the rdb (might be the trunk), tfd=120.. need to make it a wat or cot, not an option on a pag route. multi zone can be handled with either one trunk going to a paging adapter with zone cap, or multi trunks, one per zone, if your acod is the same for each zone, then you get a tiny dial tone, (valcomm,melco) it's a zone adapter, if your dialing a diff acod to hit each zone it's one trunk interfave per.. prt rdb return return,,then do a search for acod.. might help

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I can do it on mine and it is built as a PAG route (RLS 23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back