Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RDB Changing NDNO to DCNO as default

Status
Not open for further replies.

falwiz

MIS
Oct 24, 2003
US
To all,
I'm setting up a duplicate setup in an option 81 to replace the Verizon T1s coming into the PBX. I have a new set of circuits and have built new loops, d-channels, trunks, and routes. the problem is that the default setup is showing me that the NDNO is the default used which will not work for this site. This is a hospital and needs to control the patient rooms after 9 PM. Also to add the site has no operator there but is controlled remotely by its parent Hospital across the road from it by the means of a service key setup to activate a time of day control. I was told that if i wait till the service is active and then build the route I make have the issue resolve itself. I cannot change the present settings they have but looking for an answer.
Thank you.
Horace Jones

Your system will always operate in night mode if there is no console, that's the way it is. That is why you see an * besides NDNO

You can control calls into the room by using a feature called Scheduled Access restriction. It will control several feature on the phones based on a time of day control including incoming calls.

Thank you for the replies that is kind of what i was thinking. I will head down another path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back