Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RDA.Pull Doesn't Always Pull

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayplus707

Programmer
Jul 29, 2002
US
My Pocket PC application pulls and pushes data from an external SQL Server source. I've noticed when I first try the program in the morning, I do the RDA.Pull, a couple of minutes pass by, it times out, and I get some wierd HResult error. Then right after, I exit out of the program, retry, and lo and behold, I can pull the data and push data as I want.

Does anyone have an idea why the first RDA.Pull I try, or the first RDA.Push, doesn't work, but after the error and restarting the application, it does? I actually am not able to try the pull and push twice without restarting, because my tables get deleted. What I do is use the restart button from the debug toolbar to restart the application. I have no idea what is going on.....Please help. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back