Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RCC Report Discrepancies

Status
Not open for further replies.

adminkirk

Technical User
Sep 10, 2008
US
Hi all,

I'm generating a Summary report for one of my skillsets and am seeing different results for the same hour, depending on the time range I'm setting for the criteria.

If I set the time range to be yesterday, from 17:00 to 19:00 I see this:
Hour - Total - Direct - Indirect...
17 - 12 - 12 - 0
18 - 0 - 0 - 0
19 - 0 - 0 - 0

If I use the same report, for yesterday, from 00:00 to 23:59 I see this for those same three hours:

Hour - Total - Direct - Indirect...
17 - 12 - 12 - 0
18 - 1 - 1 - 0
19 - 2 - 2 - 0

Three calls suddenly appeared once we broadened the time range, but both ranges included those three hours. Weird, right?

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this happens?

Two suggestions:
1) Refer to the reports explained PDF for a possible answer.
2) Run ccrstest.html (refer to RCC troubleshooting) for 17:00 to 20:00 (maximum 3 hour window is allowed by ccrstest), for type RPT (historical RePorTs) then save the file as a .xml. Then open the saved .xml file. If you can open it, go to the end and make sure there are no errors. This proves the data. Then review the data carefully - you'll see skillset numbers, and agent id's in the XML so you'll need to look at the contact center configuration too. Look for calls - you should eventually work out the start and end of a call. To simplify things, try running the report for 19:00 to 20:00 where you have 2 calls or 0 calls depending on which report you believe. Do you see 2 calls?

regards
paul

A line at the bottom of the report states "Reports do not show calls in progress", or something along those lines.

If a call starts at 16:59 and ends at 17:01, it will not show up in the 3 hour report. It would show up in the 24 hour report, because the data gathered includes 16:00-16:59.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back