Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RCC problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

teleplop

Vendor
May 28, 2003
US
Does anyone know if there is a way to delete the Call Center data that is in the BCM? Not the SQL file on the RCC server but the data that is in the BCM itself. We believe we have corrupt data and keep importing it to the RCC server.

Teleplop

I would not worry about corruption but rather just make sure that you have all of the latest patches in your BCM as well as the latest version of Call Center Reporting running on your server. What makes you think that the Data is corrupt on the BCM?

Nortel Level 2 can reset the database to default on your bcm.

I've seen it few times on Bcm 3.6, there was a known issue where the database on the bcm would grow indefinitely and filled up the partition.The Bcm would then be really slow and unstable.

Where is that "known issue" written up at? I have installed quite a few with RCC and never had corruption yet.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

JohnThePhoneGuy,
Wondering why you're questioning my reply, i had the issue twice at 2 different customers,both on Bcm 3.6.The issue was caused by the BCM_360.104_VM.22.0064 patch.

Here's Level 2 comments on one of the cases;

"found that this site just upgraded from an older VM version(BCM_360.104_VM.22.0064) that had issues with the ccrs.mdf growing beyond it's allocated size. The file is currently 993,067,008 in size."

I did installed a lot of RCC myself and the only version that had that problem was on 3.6.

What version BCM is it ? it can be done

If its not broke tweak it..

I wasn't questiont eh validity of your reply, if there is a "known" issue I'd like to read about it myself for future reference.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back