Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RCC on Call Pilot 150 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnctechdotcom

Technical User
Jan 9, 2007
US
Hoping someone could help me out here. I need to get back to site on Monday on this and probably will need to tear this out if I don't get this working. I've installed RCC on BCM's numerous times successfully but this Norstar CP150 is kicking my butt. Here is what I have:**Norstar MICS Rls 6.1 software**CP150 3.1 (downloaded the latest- 31.10.36.22) **CCRSAppServer - 31.10.36.16**RCC - 2.45.105Enhanced Call Center w/Reporting is the type. I have tried everything single thing to get this to work. Firewalls, ports, network is all clear and wide open. Here is my $64,000 question: Should the RCC 245.105 software that I downloaded from Nortel's website UNDER NORSTAR...CALL PILOT have BCM verbiage on the actual software when I go to run it? Is this my problem that I just don't have the correct software? Like I said, I got it under the CP150 for Norstar heading on Nortel's website, but the actual application references ICC and Business Communication Manager. Why is this? If I do have the correct software and someone could be so kind to provide me the setup (ports), I would probably gain a few months onto my lifespan.

Hi,

never worked on RCC 2.45 for callpilot 150, however I guess the BCM labelling is just that, labelling. It was designed, tested etc on BCM I would imagine mainly.

There are two main things to consider/start, if you have not already.

Of course the ccrs application should point to the BCM/cp150 IP address (not sure if it needs port 8088 on cp150).

Firstly run the ccrs test under start->program files->nortel->ccrs. It should be obvious. This proves the link between the CCRS application and the callpilot. The callpilot, just as a bcm50r2 has no capability to store the contact center records 'on the box'.....hence the standalone ccrs application. If this works, then half the job done.

You'll need to stop the ccrs service to run this test, then restart it in control panel->services (to test the link between cp150/bcm & the ccrs application).

Then run ccrs test provided/included in RCC. It's a little confusing, the ccrs test included in ccrs tests the link between cp150/bcm & ccrs. By this 'ccrs test' I mean ccrstest.htm which is under IIS manager on the RCC server, drill down to default web site->rcc(->main???) and you should find it. Point this to the IP address of the CCRS server+port 8088. From the RCC server itself, you can run This will test the link between the RCC & the ccrs application (as opposed to the other ccrs test which tests between the cp150/bcm & the ccrs application/database).

Where you have installed ccrs & RCC on the same PC, you'd use ccrstest.htm or the contact center download page to point to xx.xx.xx.xx:8088 where xx.xx.xx.xx is the IP address of the ccrs & RCC server.....it seems a little unusual to point to it's own IP address. Again not sure whether you need the port for cp150. When running ccrstest.htm ensure the maximum interval of three hours, otherwise it will fail. You should see an XML page return data. Please refer to RCC troubleshooting guide on the RCC desktop, plus there are various tips on in the knowledge base (for example looking at the ccrs logs) etc

regards
paul

, to prove you are getting data from the callpilot. Then run the ccrs test.

When running CCRSTEST.htm, RPT = historical reports, RT = real time data.

Thanks for the help! I was able to get the rcc working, with your advice. The problem now is that skillsets are not populating.
I am able to connect and appears to have downloaded call records. The number of records is increasing as time passes. I could also build a user in RCC, but that user can not assign a skillset, as they are not populated.
Any advice as to why I can not see the skillsets in the RCC? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back