Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RCC on BCM 400 v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningstiffy

Programmer
Oct 17, 2006
NZ
Hi Guys,

Our customer has a BCM 400 v4 and have a small contact centre but around 15 skillsets (each skillset represents an area of the country). The reason for this is to see how many calls there are from each region.

My million dollar question - is there a single report that will show the number of incoming calls to ALL skillsets?
I can get this report for individual skillsets but it means printing off 15 reports and adding them up manaully.

If we are unable to do this is there a way for the customer or myself to add additional reports to get this data in one report?

Thanks for your help.

MS

Here's what our call center manager said when I posed this question to him.

"The Call Average Report shows “Presented Calls Answered” (incoming calls), average time to answer, and average time on call for any skillset you select.

I select all skillsets to run this report, so it displays the aforementioned data for all skillsets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back