Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RCC invalid date and invalid password

Status
Not open for further replies.

cook1082

Vendor
Mar 3, 2006
US
It started when the reports would not run past 11-21 @ 1:20 pm. You could get reports prior to that date and time. you also got a screen to skip,skip all so customer skiped all and still could not get anything past the date?
NOW i have a problem of the CC password gets an invalid password on the maintence screen and on the connection page. But you can enter it on the test page and theIVU and it confirms realtime and historical data. I have also entered it on the server connection test and it passes.

Everything works - realtime reports except afterthat date. The password is set in the CP manager .

I found a Bad XML on in the logs for that date and time. HOW CAN i GET PAST IT. I ran the test page for the times before and after the 13:30 pm and it shows date in historical.

RESULT: Avaya dialed in and went into the SQL and changed the date to 3 hours pass where it was stuck and it started to down load the call info. Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back