Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RCC Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murksel

Technical User
Feb 18, 2008
DE
Hi guys,

got different problems here while trying to set up Reporting for Contact Center.

FIrst I used to get errors that SQL Server 2005 wasn't install, it was but I uninstalled and reinstalled it. RCC installation finished - reboot and now running the RCC Database Installer Utility (DBI) and got stuck on Create Databases with the error "SQL Server 2005 SQLCMD tool error in script: CreateCCRDB.sql"

All security programs are uninstalled, Windows Firewall turned off.

Tried different machines and OS (WinXP and 2000-Client).

On to more machines (WinXP) getting a different error "can't connect to RCC database

Same problem here. I had to re-install it several times on an XP pro machine. Had to reformat and reload WXP also. I think the installer is quite buggy.

Teleplop

I just had the same problem on a 50 going from 2.0 to 3.0. RCC was working fine until I tried upgrading it. I had the same problem. Called nortel support they told me to format the drive and reload it. ( And now they want to charge me for their software breaking my machine!!!!) Anyway, I ended up reinstalling and rebooting several times and after a power down and letting the machine sit for about an hour. I powered it up and it ran thru fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back