Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Raptor 6.0 Firewall error messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

zman89

IS-IT--Management
Jun 27, 2002
US
Would like to know if anyone out there knows what causes the following message and how to fix it:
Jun 26 17:00:38.557 eagle httpd[10179]: 610 Internal error: Unable to listen on any ports

and also this one, and are they related?
logfile.20020710: Jul 10 16:06:22.825 eagle httpd[8701]: 610 Internal error: Unable to listen on any ports

and this one as well:
Jul 14 13:01:28.865 eagle isakmpd[358]: 610 Internal error: Failed to log into the ISAKMP engine: General Entrust Error: (-790) The certificate is no longer valid. It has expired.

Zman89,

Did you every receive a response to your post about the Raptor Firewall error: Internal error: Failed to log into the ISAKMP engine: General Entrust Error: (-790).

We are currently seeing that same message.

Any help with the solution would be great.

Thanks,

nagaf

This thread needs a bump. I am receiving the same isakmp error. Whenever I commit changes to the gateway, this pops up a couple times, and the gateway stops. I can restart the gateway all day long, and it will die after 5 minutes or so. If I reboot the machine, the error will appear again, and the gateway will stop once or twice, then restart successfully on its own. It's very frustrating, since it precludes me from doing much of anything to the box unless I'm willing to kill everyone's external access for a while.

zman89,

Assuming your firewall version is before 6.5, according to Symantec technical support "All firewalls before 6.5 did use Entrust Certificates. Everything 6.5 and newer is done internally through Symantec. Raptor Firewall 6.0.2 is no longer supported by Symantec. You will need to
upgrade to the current version."

nagaf

Hey, thanks for the reply nagaf. Luckily we have a replacement firewall (Sidewinder) that has been purchased and will arrive in the next couple months. Hopefully I can limp along until that point with this error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back