Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJ66

Technical User
May 25, 2017
US
Is there a way to list out all the announcements that are in the system. I am trying to find the closed announcement for one of our departments and I can't find it.

Where is the closed announcement played? in a Basic ACD Group probably stored in MIRAN card, In a Callpilot Application, or in a Contact Center (Probably stored in Callpilot as Access or IVR). Give us an idea what context it is played in and we should be able to help.

I think it is stored in MIRAN card, but is there some way to tell this? We checked call pilot and don't see anything there. Have inherited this since person who set up all the AACC stuff left.

The Miran card can be accessed via serial port or Ethernet for versions 2 and 3.

I've attached a guide for the Miran 2 system if you need to look at it.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Sorry to be so dense, but in the Avaya Red, CM, there is a command list announcements and I can list all announcements in the system.
was looking for something like this in the CS1000.

The Miran card is totally separate from the CS1000 as it has its own processor. it sits in the system in one slot and can be identified via it's item code but it also has a single PCMCIA slot on the front. You might see with the description MC-8 or as in the attached photo showing a Miran 3 card.
Norgine_Main_SSC_Chassis_romcml.jpg

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

The little Green LED on front says MRN if its a MIRAN card.

But maybe easier to start at the start.
What number are you receiving/Dialing to get the message, print the DNB of that number in LD 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back