Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RADIUS Authentication service test

Status
Not open for further replies.

wansolutions

Technical User
May 11, 2005
AU
G'day All,
On the weekend my clients secure gateway services provider's DMZ firewall failed. This failure prevented authentication requests from getting to the RADIUS server from the VPN concentrator.
I have found a tool on the internet to check the RADIUS service from inside the LAN, This tool requires a RADIUS Secret key to be known/entered in the GUI interface. None of the people that I work with, the same ones that initially configured the VPN and the RADIUS server, seem to know what this Secret Key is, nor where it can be found.
The download page for the tool says "...the RADIUS secret key stored in the server clients file..." but this still does not help my Novell Administrator.
Can anyone please tell me where this can be located within my NetWare 6.x server?
Cheers, K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back