Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Radeon 7500 Question (please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ1982

Technical User
Jun 13, 2001
GB
I have purchased a 7500 Radeon, sadly, I have noticed one or two problems with it.

Obviosuly, in XP, 98 and ME you can set dual monitor to be positional, using Settings under Display Properties, yet under 2000 You need to go into the sub control panel under the display for the ATI, the options are not the same, is this me, or is a general thing.

Pls could someone provide assistance

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi,

Sorry but I can't help you with your problem, but I did want to ask you a question.

Have you had any display problems?

My Internet Explorer window will not maximize to the top of the screen. It sits about the height of the title bar down from the top, with the desktop visible beneath it. The wind extends below my taskbar.

Thanks.

Phil
Thorn@full-moon.com

Most of us go through life not knowing what we want, but feeling damned sure that this isn't it.

I also have a Radeon 7500 but have yet to see it in action.

I installed the card and drivers but during the post-installation reboot the computer shuts down just at the trasition from the Windows 2000 splash screen to the desktop.

I've updated the chipset and BIOS but still the problem persists.

Maybe I should have gone with NVIDIA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back