Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RAD Workflow CC Bisiness

danramirez

Programmer
Oct 25, 2009
ES
Hi, Please help with a simple RAD in CC Business.

When I call the Hunt Group Pilot number, or the Rad Ports Directory Numbers directly I get dial tone.

I think I have done the configuration correctly however I see that ports are out of service on the MiVB.

Port type is 5020.

Set Registration Code is *** and Replacement is ###

Any idea what could be wrong that ports don't register? I have other ports to MiCollab and they are regitered correctly.

Thank you very much for any help you can provide, Regards,

Daniel

Did you create a COS for the RADs and set the timers correctly? if not then the RAD will fail ad go out of service.

Hi, I have sorted it out with the help of a colleague.

I had not enabled the IVR Service.

When I first did the installation I didn't entered the site key, therefore it didn't offer me the option to enable IVR.

I had to repair the installation and enable IVR service, then the ports started working right away.

Curious thing is that YSE explorer allowed me to do the configuration without having the service enabled.

Thank you SXWizard,

Daniel

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back