Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

R9.1 VM Pro call recording after call transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffthephoneguy

Programmer
Jul 20, 2009
US
R9.1 VM Pro call recording after call transfer. I set up a system in VMPro for my customer to call in and with his caller id, verify them and give him dial tone to make calls out. We need this so they can record the calls in and out. I set up 10 SIP trunks with 21 DID's for the stores to call in and customers to call in thru. If the customer calls the assigned DID with his verified Caller ID the system will let him dial out. If the called ID is not verified it is forwarded to the stores main number. The only place to set call recording is on the "Incoming Call Routes". It seems that when the calls come in or out they a ready to record, but the transfers disable the recording. Any suggestions on how to record transferred calls?

Jeff
"the phone guy"
ACSS-SME
APSS-SME

If you verify by CLI why not use twinning for identification and let them dial out through FNE31?
That way you can set recording on the user.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

I did figure it out. I set the recording on the incoming call route and it records the complete call with transfer. I had to disable the refer on the sip trunk, and it's 100% now!

Jeff
"the phone guy"
ACSS-SME
APSS-SME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back