Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

R11.1 FP 1 removed from support site 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus2

Programmer
Sep 18, 2010
CH
From Avaya

We have seen few issues in FP1 and hence has been removed from support site.
PSN will be released ASAP.

No joke...

FP1... or SP1 or vendor beta test 1??? Any more it is hard to tell. [ponder][banghead]

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Unbelievable! They need to have a good hard look at their development/testing teams.

Thanks, Tim
Adelaide, Australia

I have FP1 hyper-v image running on my server and it is complete crap.
Can't even open a config with manager.

So I understand that they pulled it.

I used to be a beta tester for new releases but they tossed me out because I told them in clear language what I thought of stuff they released because that is the only way I can describe things.

I did a ACSS beta test and was told afterwards that I put too many negative comments in. When they ask sales question in a technical verification then I will speak up. I still out comments in when I write the ACSS because there is an option for it but that is just to keep me from going nuts during the test.

They just can't handle the truth and only want the people that say yes but not criticize even if it is deserved.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS (SME)

Remembering intrigrant 2019

I suppose that's not only because the hyper-v 'cause eventually they could remove just that version. I have the feeling they forgot to put in the FP1 all the corrections they made in the "new" SP2 which took more than 1 month to be anjusted after it has removed. Additionally I can see degradation on documetation quality too, many info's are missing and the documents not revised completely, I wonder how they do not understand the new releaes introduction has to be completely revisited.

As I heard 11.1 FP1 suppose to introduce news regarding Subscription CPE.
Anyway what to do in such case? Since I had one installed at customer site - subscription should be activated at 1. of May.
Do they know what are they doing [ponder]

APDS - Avaya Midmarket Solutions
AIPS - Avaya IP Office™ Platform
ACSS - Avaya IP Office™ Platform

We upgraded to FP1 expecting it to fix the myriad of issues we were seeing, now we can't upgrade to SP2 due to errors when transferring the ISO.

Getting reeeeeal tired of Alpha testing for Avaya. The barest level of QA would pick up these insane bugs.

Wondering why I still bother sometimes....

Hi @,

Solution

Workaround: The IP Office can be downgraded to a previous supported version of 11.1 SP1 or SP2
SOLUTION: upgrade to new 11.1 FP1 when available

No ETA as of March 1st 2021

how is the doing of downgrade?

greets

Apparently you should be able to allow it with the 'allowdownload' command on CLI, but this doesn't seem to help. Same error.

Waiting on Avaya to jump on my ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back