Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

R11.1.2.2 Web Manager Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

gknight1

Programmer
Jul 27, 2006
US
Upgraded a SE to R11.1.2.2 and now under web manager I am unable to change user buttons. Anyone experiencing this?

When I click on edit a user and then button programming, it just pulls up a blank page.

Also, on the Web Manager Solutions page it shows that all the services are red which is incorrect, but if I log into the actual server page the services show correctly as running.

I've just updated a system to 11.1.2.2 and having the same issue.
And with the other section just loading on screen, for not displaying anything like the incoming call route numbers.

Since upgrading to 11.1.2.2 three days ago, i've raised over 9 SR and most are bugs, others are being worked on.

It turns out that I'm working as a beta tester for Avaya for free!

11.1.2.2 was unusable for me. I hade to revert IP Office back to 11.1.2.1.0 build 3.
I kept all the other applications on the 11.1.2.2

Everything is working.
In September, when the next feature/service pack comes out, I will try again.

Is going back to 11.1.2.1.0 and leaving everything else on 11.1.2.2 supported by Avaya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back