Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

R11.0 JEM24 User Button Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap364

Vendor
Mar 29, 2012
US
Been having an issue with the J179 and Jem24 module where changing the user positions and merging the config results in jumbled buttons.
It may show the required user on the Button screen, but double clicking to edit shows a completely different user sometimes duplicates as well.
It's driving the customer crazy as well as me.
They want the users in alpha order, so any staff changes requires cutting and pasting them around to insert the new user.
Doesn't matter if I use user rights to do this or not, there is always something out of order.

Any insight into this is appreciated.

EDIT: I should add that after sending config, if closed and then re-opened is when the buttons show as jumbled.

I don't think I have heard of this issue. Is there any special characters in Users names that can mess with .cfg?

- IP Office Tech

I've had the button editing mess up on various versions.

I did discover I could right click on the field I wanted to edit and it would provide a drop down menu to select the action or value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back