Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Qurk Image Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreerose

Technical User
Jan 12, 2005
US
I’m creating a brochure in Quark and I have a beige background color. I’m trying to insert a logo, but can’t get the image to come through with a transparent background. I’ve tried the Modify, Runaround, None thing but it doesn’t do anything. This is driving me crazy cause I’ve done it before. Any help Plleeeaasee.

What sort of Logo is it (tif, eps etc).

Photoshop for tif
Illustrator for eps

You'll have to look up the help in those applications for "clipping path", because I havn't got time to type out all the steps.

Sorry - Maybe someone else will for you.

Marcus

If your logo is greyscale you can set the picture box background to the same colour beige as your background and the contents to whatever colour you like. Otherwise, as MarcusStringer says, you will have to save your logo with a clipping path. There is a clipping facility in Quark but it's rather crude. I can only make reference to version 4.1. Select the picture box and go to 'ITEM-CLIPPING'. You can experiment from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back