Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"Well, this isn’t good :(" Email from Avaya Spaces to all Workplace Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwone555

Programmer
Jun 10, 2004
US
I'm sure we're not the only Partner getting emails forwarded from our customers that state the following:

Subject: Avaya | We've removed (Customer Domain) from your account.

Body: Well, this isn’t good :(

It’s official, (customer's email address here) has left the building!

We’ve removed you from the (Customer's domain here) team, and temporarily deactivated your account.

Don’t worry though, It’s as easy as just resetting your password if you choose to come back and play!

I’ll leave this link below incase you change your mind! ;)

Sign me back up! (this is a link for re-activating their account)

Thanks,
The Avaya Cloud Team

Next, I also see a few system status alarms about the Token being invalid for Spaces, and when I check the sync status in Web Manager it's up to date and shows "Recent synchronization was successful". The Token is the same and so is the Secret. I also show all the user's still in the list within Spaces under "Manage Users".

I've scoured the Support site and can't seem to find any other support tickets.

Thoughts?

Hi guys,
please how to configure Avaya Workplace to integrate on main server VM 11.1.3 edition

regards ,

@chakib - Sorry but start a separate thread, yours is a totally different issue. And when you do start your own thread, add a bit more detail.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

@dwone555 - If everything is still working, then it may have been a less than elegant result of something being updated/restarted at the Avaya end. Hopefully if enough people moan to them their devops might realize that 'doing x' sends emails to all users and workout how to prevent that when they are doing maintenance.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back