Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"Unable to display contents of address book"

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanRob

Technical User
Jan 16, 2001
AU
I tried to add an address to a Word file (letter) and got the following response. "Unable to display contents of address book." By clicking OK I get "Address book failure: "Table is empty.". Check Mail Setup.You must have Extended MAPI version 1.0 or higher to use this feature."
When checking Mail in control panel I get the following "You need more memory or system resources. Close some windows and try again".
Since I have 96M of memory I think something is wrong. This is completely outside my field. Can anyone help?

IanRob

Control panel, Mail. Properties of Outlook address book. Remove all entries and retry.

It solves a problem I get that is similar to yours.

I can't access address book to erase entries. I am using outlook express and there is something about not installing it ontop of ie ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back