Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"There is no data corresponding to this query. Query 1" in WebI XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

pivich

Technical User
Jan 24, 2007
CA
2 questions:

1. When running a report in WebI XI rel 2 that brings back no records I get the following error message: "There is no data corresponding to this query. Query 1" Is there any way to suppress this popup so that I can put in a default message in the report itself?

2. Also, I know how to show a default message when data is not available in full client ("hide cell") but is there any way to do the same thing in WebI?

Thank you!

Yes to both.

1) I'll have to find the posting for you at busobj.forumtopics.com. It's a very simple customization that hides this message from infoview. It still shows in the WebI query panel, but regular users won't see it.

2) There is a Hide When Empty checkbox in the properties of the block. Then you can simply have a cell with a forumla that show or hides depending on the count of something.

Steve Krandel
Intuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back