Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"tcsd_win32.exe" error upon startup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2007
US
Hey all,

This error pops up at me roughly 3-5 minutes AFTER I get a desktop. I noticed this error first when I disjoined the workstation from the domain and tried to add it back at which point I received that nagging message: "A domain controller for the domain xyz could not be contacted...yada yada yada"

I realized that I couldn't get into properties of "My Computer" as soon as I got the desktop and only AFTER i got the "tcsd_win32.exe" error then every window I tried to access pops out at me.

I searched the web for this error and hit the msconfig tweak and also deleted the "NTRU Crypto....whatever" folder from C:\Program files.

If anyone has had experience with this error any info would be helpful. By the way this user's laptop is a Dell Latitude D620 and he is a problematic user in regards to spyware and the occational virus so....thanks in advanced.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back