Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"Show" and "Next" Buttons Missing from Programming Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

needlesmcgirk

Technical User
Sep 9, 2009
US
This might be a stupid question, but when I access the programming feature (Feature **266344) and enter the password, "Terminals and Sets" shows up, but the "Show" and "Next" buttons are not showing up on the read out. So once I am here, I can't progress or do anything.

These fields used to be there, I'm not sure what has changed. Any ideas for this one?

Show and Next are the two buttons on the right below the display

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Right, but the text for those buttons are not showing up, and when I hit the buttons nothing happens. Its as if there is no option for "Show" or "Next" for some reason.

Like I said, I have gone in there before and seen those options, but they are not there.

are you talking about norstar? it doesnt say show or next. the display will show what menue you are at, show and next are the keys down further, not the soft keys. of the ones that light up show is the top right, next is the one below it.

There is a template that goes over those four keys but that's all there ever was

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

hmmm, I think I was looking at this wrong. I appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back