Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"Resolution Problem in Crystal Report"

Status
Not open for further replies.

saimagulse

Programmer
Aug 5, 2006
PK
when I store a picture of size 800*600 pixels in database (SqlServer)
field Photo (Image) and load it into crystal report through query by dragging and dropping
the field on report it appears well but as its size is too large and when i resize it its
resolution become so wrong to can not see image. such as in Employee photo in Employee record
Actually i need a passport size photo on report. So i save a picture of this size and get it
on form correctly but when i want to Show Employee Profile in report by the same method
as i mentioned above by writing query like this
Select EmployeId,Name,NICNo,Photo From employees
and drag and drop this field on report it does not show image while actually it is saved
Sorce Image which i saved in database in both cases was in gif format
How can i show such an image or there is method so that we can resize image in crystal report but its resolution is maintained
Please help me it is urgent

I tried inserting a .gif photo into CRXi and the image did not show. However when I changed the type to .bmp it inserted fine.

Maybe this could help you.
Pator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back